No supporters yet. Be the first!
3d 20h 34m
31 July 2021
- Winner! Mrs B (THRAPSTON) Won £250.00!
- Winner! Mr L (NORTHAMPTON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx S (BEDFORD) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Miss N (NORTHAMPTON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr F (NORTHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx G (NORTHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss B (KENILWORTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (Northampton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr Y (NORTHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (Northampton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (NORTHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Dr R (Northampton) Won 3 extra tickets!
Right Resolution CIC works hard to ensure that young people leaving care across Northamptonshire and Peterborough have the resources to transition into adulthood. With our unique approach and intentional, conscious support we allow care leavers to be in control and make decisions on their destiny.
Our work supports young people leaving care aged 16 - 24, by providing additional support and guidance by running a range of projects that involve the development of skills, experience and lifelong learning. Our work covers a diverse range of opportunities including supporting young people with the transition into education, employment and training, engaging in social activities, encouraging volunteering and developing independent living skills.
None of our work would be possible without the support of the community to be able to continue to provide our services and expand to reach more young people and diverse our work.
Your support will enable us to access a variety of resources that can open doors for our young people.
We want to be able to support young people as holistically as we can and we need your help to do that!
Thank you for your support :)
Miss Hulda Adao
Development Administration Officer
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Northampton.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!